Lively Vegan Cuisine That's Easy and Delicious
Viewers of the new public television series, ”Jazzy Vegetarian,” will now be able to create their favorite dishes from the show as well as enjoy host Laura Theodore’s kitchen wisdom in her companion cookbook to the series, Jazzy Vegetarian. Featuring meals that simultaneously dazzle and nourish, Laura reveals how to create fabulous yet effortless plant-based recipes that will fit any need, whether you want to completely overhaul your diet or simply add a few exciting vegan dishes to your weekly repertoire.
Laura divulges her secrets for creating light, wholesome, satisfying recipes that everyone can master. From sharing tips on how to be more efficient in the kitchen to explaining the best way to shop for organic produce, Laura’s passion for cooking is contagious and her dedication to a vegan lifestyle motivational.
- In Jazzy Vegetarian readers will:
- Learn how to transform regional favorites into tempting meatless versions, including egg- and dairy-free soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, and desserts.
- Select from a vast range of menus for every occasion, each one nutritionally balanced and bursting with perfectly coordinated flavors and textures.
- Replicate the tempting creations demonstrated on the show, and get bonus recipes from Laura’s personal collection.
- Discover musical selections that will add a special touch to every meal, from weekday dinners to romantic suppers to festive celebrations.
- Enjoy an abundance of enticing photographs that offer a peek behind the Jazzy scenes into the creation of the show.
Jazzy Vegetarian delivers show-stopping guidance and recipes that make it easy to embrace healthful yet sumptuous dining at home.